Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

We’ve had the puppy for six weeks now and for six weeks, because my leg is broken,


We’ve had the puppy for six weeks now and for six weeks, because my leg is broken, I’m stuck in this chair and my interactions with him are limited to playing keep away with one of his two dozen squeaky toys. He enjoys the tussle of the game so I thought I would teach him fetch. Bear in mind, in large part Labs were bred to fetch. So, as the photos below document over the past month and a half, when I toss the squeaky toy across the room, the puppy is dumbfounded although the first few times I did it, he got scared and ran away in the opposite direction of the toy. Now when I throw the toy, he give me look like “Dude, what is major problem? If you don’t want to play, you don’t have to get violent” I tried to get Bart involved to show him but Bart is one million years old, completely deaf with bad legs, so when I toss the toy his way, he just wags his tail and goes back to sleep.