Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

I have finally decided on a New Year’s resolution and this is it;

I have finally decided on a New Year’s resolution and this is it;
 I will strive to always see the unity in life and in that, I will always see myself all others and I will always acknowledge all others as being a part of what I am.

 I will love without stopping to question whether or not others are worthy of my love.

I will continue to dream BIG. I will continue to be kind in a world that sees kindness as weakness. Kindness is what makes life beautiful and bearable.

 I will not whine….as much as I usually do…..I will be grateful.
I will remember that I am what I think and everything that I am will come to be based on my thoughts. My thoughts make my world what it is. I will remember to control my mind before my mind controls me.

I will remember not to look for the beauty of a thing or a person but instead I will look for the happiness and in that happiness I will see the beauty because in all things on this earth there is no beauty without happiness




Available June 2015

                                                 http://amemoirofalifeinfostercare.blogspot.com/