Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

A true Story from an Irish Sunday School Teacher


I was testing children in my Dublin Sunday school class to see if  they  understood the concept of getting to heaven. I asked them, "If I sold my house and my car,had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church would that get me into heaven?"

 "NO!" the children answered.

 "If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept everything tidy, would that get me into heaven?"

 Again, the answer was “NO”!

 "If I gave sweets to all the children, and loved my Husband, would that get me into heaven?"

 Again, they all answered “NO”!

 I was just bursting with pride for them. I continued, "Then how can I get into heaven?"


 A little boy shouted out, "YUV GOTTA BE FECKN’ DEAD."




                                                        Available June 2015