Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

Letting go

I grew up in foster care. It sucked.  As a young man I was drenched in near hopeless poverty. I suffered.  But I eventually let it, the self-induced suffering, go because it’s an oppressive way of thinking and as the saying goes “The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.” So I taught myself to think positive because we must let go of the negative but so many don’t. They have a hard time letting go of their suffering out of a fear of the unknown, out of feat that nothing will take its place so they prefer suffering that is familiar. Don’t be one of those guys. Remember that to be able to look back on your life in satisfaction is the greatest glory to God, to humanity, to your nation and to yourself.





Badly dressed woman letting go of her suffering