Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

I have always been out of step with the world.

I have always been out of step with the world. I am the uncoolest human being on the planet and that’s by choice and by design because I have figured out that life is difficult under the best of circumstances but it’s even more difficult when we concern ourselves with what everyone else is doing.  It is a choice that includes being mindful, being aware of what is happening to me right now and accepting that and not wising it were different because that takes the power of my life away from me. SO I strive to be in the moment, to enjoy every pleasant thing as it happens with the understanding that it will be gone in a moment’s time. The goal is to understand your life because understanding exceeds knowledge. How many people know you? And now ask, how many people that you know understand you?   The goal is to understand.