Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

At some point in my life


At some point in my life, I don’t recall when or where it was, I decided that I am, you are, we all are, created in the image and likeness of God. Imagine if the entire world believed that and then put that simple belief into action? War and famine would be a nightmare of the past.

 Although I am not a religious man I believe deeply that I am made in the image and likeness of God because as I go through life I met and continue to meet so many people who were absolutely determined to reduce me and everybody else in the human race to some form of intelligent plant life, to the status of an evolutionary mistake. All that does is cheapen the concept of life.        


In that same light , I stopped praying for things. Now I pray to put myself in step, in harmony, with God and if it’s his will that I should or should not have a thing, whatever it is, because it may take us out of step, out of harmony, then so be it.