Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

When I was 17 years old I looked at my life


When I was 17 years old I looked at my life and this is what I saw; a high school drop who attended 8 grammar schools, raised in the foster care system, forced out to face the world with no means of support, no family and no money, in constant trouble with the cops. 

That was what I saw and it didn't mean a damn thing because this is what I knew then and I know now; Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go nor what you are capable of accomplishing.  

The only damn thing present circumstances are good for is let you know where you're starting point is. That's all. That's all it means.Circumstances don't determine what you're made of. You and the good Lord determine that. 

The rest is up to you.