Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

Tenacity

Tenacity

Here are the synonyms for the word Tenacity.

Persistence, determination, perseverance, doggedness, strength of purpose, tirelessness, indefatigability, resolution, resoluteness, resolve, firmness, patience, purposefulness, staunchness, steadfastness, staying power, endurance, stamina, stubbornness, intransigence, obstinacy, obduracy and pertinacity.

I grew up in foster care. I lived in a car when I was 17. I was educated late in life. At times I’m sort of dumb. I can be naïve. I don’t catch on fast. Most of the time I don’t have a friggin clue about what’s going on. A lot of times, things have to be explained to me.

But I have never, not once, failed to achieve every goal I have set for myself.
Never have I failed in that mission.  

And here’s why; tenacity. Got knocked down a thousand times? Then get up a thousand and one.


Tenacity is the secret to my strength.