Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

Here’s why.

I no longer a participate in organized religion nor am not a deeply religious person, yet I am careful never wander far from God because it’s a dangerous thing to do. 

Here’s why.

All of us adore and obey. Think about it. Large parts of our lives are devoted to adore and obey. Both are pillars that make society work and they come naturally to us.

I believe that without having a higher power to adore and worship in my life, I would be in danger of creating other divinities, yet I know there is only one true God. Without having a higher power to adore and worship in my life I could fall prey to making my passions my lord and master.     

These could happen not because I’m weak but because I’m human.


So, as I said, I never wander far from God in my life.