Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

Worcester Square (In New England it's WOO-STA)

I used to live in the Worcester Square neighborhood of New Haven Connecticut. In those days it was an old Italian neighborhood with the best Pizza anyway, Pepe's Pizza. I went back there a few years ago and took this picture and although they aren't clear or wonderful in anyway, I take great joy. They remind me of a happy time and place in my past when I was very young.  



This little boy goes to a nearby Catholic school and at the end of the school day he goes to his parents Italian restaurant. I watched his mother make an enormous plate of pasta for him, open up a soda for him and turn on cartoons on the TV for him. He is much loved. And that's really just about all you need, to be loved. Everything else is background noise.